Xamarin & Firebase: Authentication And Firestore For Xamarin
Create Android and iOS Apps that use Firebase Authentication and Cloud Firestore Services, and use Mobile DevOps (CI/CD)
What you’ll learn
- Source Control Basics with Git and GitHub
- Xamarin Forms Basics (XAML for UI Definition and C# for Code Behind Logic
- Using the MVVM Pattern in Xamarin Forms Apps
- Using Dependency Services in Xamarin Forms Apps
- Implement Firebase Authentication through Dependency Services
- Use Cloud Firestore databases in Xamarin Forms
- Mobile DevOps with App Center (Continous Integration and Continuous Delivery)
- Some experience with Xamarin Forms is recommended, but the course also covers the basics.
- Some experience with Git & Github is recommended, but the course also covers the basics.
- A Mac will be necessary to build, test and deploy iOS apps, but alternatives are presented in the course.
Welcome to the Xamarin & Firebase: Authentication and Firestore for Xamarin course, in which you will learn to Create Android and iOS Apps that use Firebase Authentication and Cloud Firestore Services, and use Mobile DevOps (CI/CD)
I created this course because Mobile App Development is about so much more than just learning a language or a tool such as Xamarin.
- It is about working in teams and have source control in your projects
- Working with authentication services
- Working with databases
- It is also about delivering your app to your users, preferably automatically
So this course covers all of this and more. In this course, you will learn
- The basics of Git & Github for version control
- The basics of Xamarin Forms so you create native apps that share C# and XAML code
- Powerful Xamarin Forms features such as Data Binding and Dependency Services
- Data Binding so that you use the MVVM architectural pattern
- Dependency Services so that you implement platform-specific code and use it in the shared code
- Firebase authentication for registering and authenticating users with email and passwords
- Cloud Firestore for real-time databases in the cloud
- The basics of App Center so that you implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery in your development process
- CI so that you create automatic —signed— builds of your code when you push new commits to Github
- CD so that you distribute the signed builds automatically to your users.
With 7+ hours of HD video, you will learn the step-by-step process of using each of these tools in your Xamarin development process.
By the end of this course, you will not only feel more comfortable using Xamarin to develop Android and iOS apps, but you will also have a complete arsenal of tools under your belt!
Don’t waste your time
Don’t waste your time looking through the entire internet for all the things you need to learn, spending weeks learning a tool just to figure out that there is another tool to learn. This course is designed to be self-contained so that everything that you need to know about developing Xamarin applications is here.
Why you should pick this course among many others?
This course is unique in the way that it covers so many tools individually. Sure if you watch the entire course you will learn all of them, but if right now you only want to learn one, you can do that too! And when you are ready to learn another tool, there is no need for you to go looking for another course, this one already covers it! Learn how to use Git and GitHub with your Xamarin apps, then how to create powerful Xamarin Forms apps with MVVM, then how to use Firebase Authentication, then how to use Cloud Firestore databases, and finally how to use Mobile DevOps with App Center, or one topic at the time! It is all in here.
By the way, I’m so confident that you’ll learn so much in this course that I offer a FULL money-back guarantee for 30 days! So it’s a complete no-brainer, sign up today with ZERO risks.
See you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Xamarin Forms developers who want to implement Firebase authentication and Cloud Firestore in their apps
- Mobile Developers who want to get started with Xamarin and learn about Github, Firebase and Mobile DevOps in the process
- Anyone looking to start a Mobile Developer career and wants to learn the basics of it all (source control, databases, auth, and DevOps)
Created by Eduardo Rosas
Last updated 2/2020
Size: 3.49 GB