Excel VBA Programming – The Complete Guide
Automate your Excel workflow, accelerate your productivity, and master the fundamentals of programming with VBA!
- Automate tasks and procedures in Excel using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Utilize the objects in the Excel Object Model to emulate user actions in Excel
- React dynamically to user events like entering a cell value or opening a workbook
- Feel comfortable with the fundamentals of computer programming
- A modern version of Microsoft Excel for Windows (2016 is strongly recommended)
- Intermediate knowledge of popular Excel features (functions, PivotTables, charts, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of data types (numbers, strings, Booleans, dates)
- A desire to learn!
Welcome to Excel VBA Programming – The Complete Guide, Udemy’s most comprehensive VBA course!
Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is a powerful language built on top of popular Microsoft Office applications like Excel, Access, and Outlook. It allows developers to write procedures called macros that perform automated actions. Anything that you can do in Excel, you can automate with VBA!
Over the course of more than 18 hours of content, we’ll cover VBA from the ground up, beginning with the fundamentals and proceeding to advanced topics including:
- The Excel Object Model
- The Visual Basic Editor
- Objects and Methods
- Variables and Data Types
- Writing Your Own Procedures
- The Workbooks and Workbook Objects
- The Worksheets and Worksheet Objects
- Range References
- Range Actions
- Conditional Logic
- Configuring Excel Functionality
- Custom Functions
- Even Procedures
- User Forms
In addition to the video content, the course is packed with dozens of quizzes, challenges, and assignments to test your knowledge of your material as you progress.
No programming experience is required — complete beginners are more than welcome! VBA is a great language to start with because you can master the fundamentals of programming in a familiar work environment.
No extra software is necessary – VBA is bundled with all modern versions of Excel.
Excel is the world’s most popular spreadsheet software and is available on over 750 million computers worldwide. Whether you use it for professional or personal reasons, VBA can help you remove the redundancy in your workflow and accelerate your productivity drastically!
Thanks for checking out the course!
- Spreadsheet users who want to automate their daily workflow
- Business analysts who want to remove redundancy from their common tasks
- Excel users who are curious about exploring programming in a familiar work environment
Created by Boris Paskhaver
Last updated 12/2019
Size: 2.37 GB