100 Days Of Code – The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp For 2021
Master Python by building 100 projects in 100 days. Learn to build websites, games, apps, plus scraping and data science
What you’ll learn
- Be able to program in Python professionally
- Master the Python programming language by building 100 projects over 100 days
- Create a portfolio of 100 Python projects to apply for developer jobs
- Be able to build fully fledged websites and web apps with Python
- Be able to use Python for data science and machine learning
- Build games like Blackjack, Pong and Snake using Python
- Build GUIs and Desktop applications with Python
- Learn to use modern frameworks like Selenium, Beautiful Soup, Request, Flask, Pandas, NumPy, Scikit Learn, Plotly, Matplotlib, Seaborn,
- No programming experience needed – I’ll teach you everything you need to know
- A Mac or PC computer with access to the internet
- No paid software required – I’ll teach you how to use PyCharm, Jupyter Notebooks and Google Colab
- I’ll walk you through, step-by-step how to get all the software installed and set up
Welcome to the 100 Days of Code – The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp, the only course you need to learn to code with Python. With over 100,000 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ reviews and a 4.8 average, my courses are some of the HIGHEST RATED courses in the history of Udemy!
100 days, 1 hour per day, learn to build 1 project per day, this is how you master Python.
At 56+ hours, this Python course is without a doubt the most comprehensive Python course available anywhere online. Even if you have zero programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to professional. Here’s why:
- The course is a taught by the lead instructor at the App Brewery, London’s best in-person programming bootcamp.
- The course has been updated to be 2021 ready and you’ll be learning the latest tools and technologies used at large companies such as Apple, Google and Netflix.
- This course doesn’t cut any corners, there are beautiful animated explanation videos and tens of real-world projects which you will get to build. e.g. Tinder auto swiper, Snake game, Blog Website, LinkedIn Auto Submit Job Application
- The curriculum was developed over a period of 2 years, with comprehensive student testing and feedback.
- We’ve taught over 600,000 students how to code and many have gone on to change their lives by becoming professional developers or start their own tech startup.
- You’ll save yourself over $12,000 by enrolling, and still get access to the same teaching materials and learn from the same instructor and curriculum as our in-person programming bootcamp.
- The course is constantly updated with new content, with new projects and modules determined by students – that’s you!
We’ll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as a Python developer.
The course includes over 56 hours of HD video tutorials and builds your programming knowledge while making real-world Python projects.
Throughout this comprehensive course, we cover a massive amount of tools and technologies, including:
- Python 3 – the latest version of Python
- PyCharm, Jupyter Notebook, Google Colab
- Python Scripting and Automation
- Python Game Development
- Web Scraping
- Beautiful Soup
- Selenium Web Driver
- Data Science
- Scikit learn
- Python GUI Desktop App Development
- Front-End Web Development
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Bootstrap 4
- Bash Command Line
- Git, GitHub and Version Control
- Backend Web Development
- Web Design
- Deployment with GitHub Pages, Heroku and GUnicorn
- and much much more!
By the end of this course, you will be fluently programming in Python and you’ll be so good at Python at that you can get a job or use the language professionally.
You’ll also build a portfolio of 100 projects that you can show off to any potential employer. Including:
- Snake Game
- Pong Game
- Auto Swipe on Tinder
- Auto Job Applications on LinkedIn
- Automate Birthday Emails/SMS
- Fully Fledged Blog Website
- Build Your Own Public API
- Data Science with Google Trends
- Analysing Lego Datasets
- Google App Store Analysis
- and much much more!
Sign up today, and look forward to:
- Video Lectures
- Code Challenges and Exercises
- Fully Fledged Projects
- Programming Resources and Cheatsheets
- Our best selling 12 Rules to Learn to Code eBook
- $12,000+ Python Pro Bootcamp course materials and curriculum
Don’t just take my word for it, check out what existing students have to say about my courses:
“Angela is just incredible, awesome and just fantastic in this course. I’ve never had such an instructor; detailed in every aspect of the course, gives precise explanations, gives you the anxiety to learn etc. She’s got that ability to make fun while explaining thing for better understanding. I really love this course.” – Ekeu MonkamUlrich
“Angela is very thorough without ever being boring. I’ve taken MANY online courses in my life including my Bachelors and Masters degrees. She is by far the best instructor I’ve ever had. This course is packed with thousands of dollars worth of great instruction, and paced well enough for anyone to pick coding up and run with it- Thank you!” – J Carlucci
“Love the way Angela explains things. Easy to follow and full or logic. I can say she must spent a lot of energy creating this great course. Thank you and I recommend to all who’s interested in coding!” – Yiqing Zheng
“So far (on my third day) this course has taught me more than I was able to learn in multiple other programming courses. This course is clearly outlined and builds upon itself gradually in an easy to understand way.” – Normal Ramsey
“It’s a different approach to teaching Web Development. I like that you are given everything possible to succeed from the onset.” – Ronick Thomas
The tutor is simply AMAZING, by far the best tutor I have ever had. I would give her 10 stars out of 5. She is not just punching the code and talks to herself, but she is actually explaining things. She keeps on giving really usefull hints and she will give you a great load of other references. I always knew what I was doing and why I was doing it. All the extra challenges have just made me to remember and understand things better. – Peter Dlugos
REMEMBER… I’m so confident that you’ll love this course that we’re offering a FULL money back guarantee for 30 days! So it’s a complete no-brainer, sign up today with ZERO risk and EVERYTHING to gain.
So what are you waiting for? Click the buy now button and join the world’s highest rated development course.
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn to code from scratch through building fun and useful projects, then take this course.
- If you want to start your own startup by building your own websites and web apps.
- If you are a complete beginner then this course will be everything you need to become a Python professional
- If you are a seasoned programmer wanting to switch to Python then this is the quickest way. Learn through coding projects.
- If you are an intermediate Python programmer then you know 100 days of code challenges will help you level up.
Created by Dr. Angela Yu
Last updated 2/2021
Size: 26.00 GB